Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Blargh.

Even with all the things I'm blessed is, I'm still not content.
I'm tired of judgemental, mean, ungrateful, people. I know so many people that feel like that they want to be like our compassionate, awesome God that are doing the simple things to start acting like it. I'm so thankful that I have a husband that will tell me when I'm being a complete ass. I so wish though I had more friends that would do the same, and do the same for each other.
I'm so tired of the "American Dream" garbage. There is no equal opportunity here in America. Our system doesn't give that opportunity. There are exceptions, I just wish it was just the norm that people were able to get their family out of poverty without being looked down upon along the way.
I wish these people I know as Christians, and higher class people in this nation, understood the hardships of people. That they took the consideration to think about their background and what they've been through, instead of assuming things.
I don't know how, but as a child, I somehow was taught that America was the best. Why aren't we taught that countries are doing some things worse, but some things better? Why aren't we realizing these things when we're well into adulthood? I'm so tired of people thinking they know the facts but have no idea. Or they don't want to know the facts because they don't agree with a certain politician. I'm tired of people who are still only mad about certain president or the current President, instead of having well formulated opinions and supporting what they believe is right, whether or not that President is supporting it. Everyone is just so mad all the time.
And I'm just one of the many...
I know I'm no better than others.
I'm just trying to figure out where to go with all these feelings, fears, frustrations, and doubts.

No comments:

Post a Comment